[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: General Messages :: Message for Frank Page 1 of 1 [  ]

View previous topic :: View next topic 
[+] Message for Frank
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:52 am
sh4wn
Site Admin

Frank,

i have been trying to contact you regarding your email address.

please send me an email at shawn@mosaicnashville.org.

the email address you entered belongs to someone else, and they want your account deleted. please contact me in the next day, or change your email address, or i will sadly have to delete your account.

thanks for your understanding.

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindboggingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space. Listen ...

[+] 
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:27 pm
frank1955

Shawn, very sorry for the mix up. I'm new to this whole E-mail thing. I thought I could sign up for that email from this site. I asked my son and he straightened me out over the whole thing and helped me get a real email address. Now I've got an email that really works. Can anyone tell me how to stop all these "spam" emails from being sent to me? I get all kinds of ridiculous offers for products I didn't know existed.

[+] 
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:27 am
sh4wn
Site Admin

thanks frank.

just go into your profile and change your email address for me.

thanks again.

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindboggingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space. Listen ...

[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: General Messages :: Message for Frank Page 1 of 1 [  ]