[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: Film, Music, & Art :: Mosaic's Own Reality TV Star Page 1 of 1 [  ]

View previous topic :: View next topic 
[+] Mosaic's Own Reality TV Star
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:23 pm
tym

Greetings from a fragment of the mosaic in Fort Wayne, IN! I always look forward to the newsletter, (a little vicarious spiritual living) and look forward to my trips to Nashville.
I want to invite you all to watch this summers hottest Reality TV Show... HGTV Design Star which I am honored to be a part of. The show began July 23rd and airs every Sunday night at 8PM central time. I am "TYM", one of ten "Designers", (and a Mosaic Nashville 2004 pioneer) competing to win a series of challenges with the ultimate prize being one's own show on HGTV!
In addition to watching the show, you can help me greatly by going to
http://www.hgtv.com/designstar
and voting for whatever space/work I made over that week. It's below our pics and says "You Be The Judge". It also gives you the option to text a vote so feel free. You can vote everyday if you fell so moved. Of course if you don't like my work...don't vote for it...hard to imagine but well you get the point.
I greatly appreciate any and all support from the brotherhood... or personhood...wow, that all sounds a little scarey. Thanks friends...hope to see some of you Sunday, Aug. 6th when I'm down for some music mixin',

Canuimagine, Tym De Santo
website is http://www.tymdesanto.com
[/b]

[+] 
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:47 pm
scribebytrade
Likes to Talk

uh, i definitely watched that on tv today and saw you. except i didn't read this post until now. weird weird weird.

great show, though.

[+] 
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 pm
Gary
Likes to Talk

Tym,

great stuff... the morgan family are making watching the show a sunday night thing to do

(love the floor and the way you did the porch)

Gary
coffee drinker

[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: Film, Music, & Art :: Mosaic's Own Reality TV Star Page 1 of 1 [  ]