[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: Sunday's Conversation :: shattered scripture for sunday November 12th gatheirng Page 1 of 1 [  ]

View previous topic :: View next topic 
[+] shattered scripture for sunday November 12th gatheirng
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:52 pm
Gary
Likes to Talk

God is a companion, counselor and comforter

Psalm 139: 7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;if I make my bed in the depths, you are there 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Jeremiah 23: 24 Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?"declares the LORD."Do not I fill heaven and earth?"declares the LORD

Psalm 25: 16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.

Hebrews 13:5 "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."6 So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.

Psalm 16: 1 Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.

Psalm 139:11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,

Psalm 34: 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Psalm 116: 8 You, LORD, have saved my life from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. 9 Now I will walk at your side in this land of the living. 10 I was faithful to you when I was suffering, 11though in my confusion I said, "I can't trust anyone!"

Gary
coffee drinker

[+] mosaicnashville.org Forum Index :: Sunday's Conversation :: shattered scripture for sunday November 12th gatheirng Page 1 of 1 [  ]